Global Valuation Services is committed to the highest standards of professional advice, ethics and service. When you engage us you can expect:
Professionalism and quality
- Your interests will always come first in the advice and valuations we offer
- You will be treated as a valued client
- We will protect and advance your position with our expertise, skills, and resources
- You will receive accurate, correct, up-to-date, relevant, timely, advice and information of value to you
- Your valuation will be handled by an appropriately qualified professional
- We will fully cooperate with your other selected expert to achieve excellent results for you
- We appreciate the confidentiality of the information you give us
- We will be accountable to you for our performance.
Ethical and sustainable business
When you deal with Global Valuation Services you are dealing with a reputable and responsibly run business.
Hallmarks of our service and business include:
- scrupulous avoidance of conflicts of interest
- fair dealings with all stakeholders, clients, suppliers, employees, financiers
- clear and well-conceived strategic plans
- rigorous risk management
- appropriate business continuity planning
- clearly documented disaster recovery planning
- drive for continuous improvement and maintenance of all relevant insurances, licencing and accreditation
- responsible financial stewardship
- appropriate insurances are held
- legal obligations and honour both the letter and the spirit of these obligations.
Communication and responsiveness
- You will always receive friendly, helpful, efficient service and clear explanations of valuations in plain language
- You will be consulted on all issues which require your input
- We acknowledge that your time is precious and your work will be pursued without delay
- When you telephone us, we will do our best to take your call immediately. When we cannot, we will return your call promptly
- Your emails, faxes and correspondence will be acknowledged promptly, usually within a day
- Where factors beyond our control impact agreed timelines, we will promptly inform you and minimise delays.
- We promise the best possible value for your money
- We will endeavour to add value on a continuing basis
- Periodically, we will ask you to evaluate our work through surveys
- We will keep you informed of progress and immediately advise you of all important developments
- When you offer feedback, comments, or raise queries or concerns, we will address these promptly
- Above all, we will work hard to build a sound long-term relationship with you.