Registered club and hospitality operations have evolved rapidly since the 1990s; and we see many clubs and venues missing out on the full benefits a commercial valuation can bring to their operations, financial viability and communities.
Global’s exceptional track record of valuation services for registered clubs is based on our appreciation of:
- increasing amalgamation activity and mergers between larger and more junior clubs
- clubs ongoing need for capital works, refurbishment and maintenance to attract patrons
- diversification trend into other beneficial community services – childcare, gymnasiums, aged care
- complexities in land titles, historical ownership and investment properties and other landholdings
- scrutinised legislative, regulatory, and political environment in which clubs function
- pressures and constraints inherent in your unique position in the community
- complex funding and operational relationships you maintain with government, regulators, Clubs NSW, RSL Australia and the wider community
- thorough working knowledge of the audit and insurance frameworks within which you must comply
- increasing need for creative approaches to unlocking and maximising the value of your assets to secure your future.
Valuation services for registered clubs and hospitality venues
Global is one of the few commercial valuations providers active in the market today with the right mix of experience and skills to deliver impartial, accurate and value for money club and hospitality venue valuations – whatever your size.
Valuations of land, buildings, infrastructure, plant and machinery for all purposes (i.e. insurance, acquisition, leasing, development, accounting and asset management).
Specialised valuations; ‘fair value’ for financial reporting and condition audits for maintenance schedules.
Other advice and assistance including for negotiations for purchase, lease, disposal and development of properties.
Contact Global Valuation Services today to discuss your club or venue’s needs and to see how we can help.