With the education sector in Australia now truly global and increasingly competitive, many institutions need to do more to manage risk in a meaningful way.
While valuations and audits are an annual requirement, leveraged correctly valuations can empower educational institutions and lead to better:
- decision making
- budget planning
- maintenance scheduling
- risk minimisation
- understanding of your financial position
- development and growth opportunities.
Global’s work with universities and schools is founded on sound appreciation of:
- complexities in your large, geographically dispersed, and important property interests
- the intricate legislative, regulatory, and political environment in which you function
- pressures and constraints inherent in your unique position in the community
- complex funding and operational relationships you maintain with government, and the wider community
- corporate governance and social responsibility requirements
- thorough working knowledge of the audit and insurance frameworks within which you must comply
- increasing need for creative approaches to unlocking and maximising the value of your assets to secure your future.
Valuation services for universities and schools
Global is one of the few commercial valuations providers active in the market today with the right mix of experience and skills to deliver impartial, accurate and value for money university valuations.
Valuations of land, buildings, infrastructure, plant and machinery for all purposes (i.e. insurance, acquisition, leasing, development, accounting and asset management).
Specialised valuations; ‘fair value’ for financial reporting and condition audits for maintenance schedules.
Support for compiling accurate and up-to-date COPE (Construction, Occupancy, Protection, Exposure) insurance worksheets.
Other advice and assistance including for negotiations for purchase, lease, disposal and development of properties.
Contact Global Valuation Services today to discuss your institution’s needs and to see how we can help.